Cookies are text strings which become stored in your browser. They can be used for different purposes, both for technical reasons (they help you to navigate the site correctly) and to track users. We use only technical and functional cookies, and we use anonymised third-party analytical cookies. These cookies are similar to technical cookies and, since they are not used to send you profiled advertising, we do not need your consent to use them.
In particular we use:
- Shinyshat: anonymised cookies by Shinystat (find out more information here: https://www.shinystat.com/it/informativa_privacy_generale.html).
- Google Analytics: measures site performance (more / less views, more / less clicked items, number of visitors, most searched words, etc.). Please note that with Google Analytics, users’ IP address is rendered anonymous.
In particular, the following cookies are used:
- type: _ga – duration: 2 years - What's it used for? It is used to distinguish users who browse the website.
- type: _gid – duration: 24 hours - What's it used for? It is used to distinguish users who browse the website.
- type: _gat – duration: 1 minute - What's it used for? It is used to block the number of requests by analysis scripts, in order to consider each user's visits as unique.
On this page https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it you can find more information concerning the Google Analytics service.
Finally, to protect their rights, the user is informed about the possibility offered by Google (via the add-on at the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it)
Finally, to protect their rights, the user is informed about the possibility offered by Google (via the add-on at the following link https://cookiepedia.co.uk/cookies/has_js)